NEVER BREAK A GLASS AGAIN! With TaZa’s drama-free glasses you can entertain in style, without the worries. TaZa! glasses are known for their brilliant clarity—such clarity that makes them easily mistaken as crystal. Unlike crystal, however, these glasses won’t crack or break, which makes them ideal for entertaining anywhere, anytime. These shatterproof 16oz glasses allow you to enjoy your wine— or any drink— indoors or outdoors (think pool, patio, boat, picnic, campground, RV, etc.)!
Besides their durability, what else makes these better than other plastic competitors? For starters, they using USA-made Tritan plastic, which is 100% BPA-free/EA-free and FDA-approved. No need to worry about harmful chemicals leaching into your drinks.
TaZa has also paid special attention to the rim—because there is nothing worse than a plastic cup rim that’s rough and nips at your lips. Who needs that? They’ve managed to make extra-smooth rims while keeping the glasses ultra-thin.
TaZa Stemless Wine Glasses look like heavy-duty crystal or glass wine glasses, but are actually incredibly lightweight and easy to hold.
Lastly, these glasses are actually dishwasher safe! Avoid being stuck at the sink after a dinner party washing by hand—just throw the glasses in the dishwasher on a non-heated setting, and the rest is done for you.
A great recipe to make for any Holiday party is my favorite Winter White Sangria. (Recipe below)
- 1 Gala apple, cored and diced (skin left on)
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cored and diced (skin left on)
- 1 Bartlett Pear, cored and diced (skin left on)
- 1 Orange (skin left on)
- 1 rosemary sprig + extra for garnish
- 1 bottle dry white wine – I use Spanish Rioja
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/3 cup apple brandy
- Cut fruit into bite size pieces.
- In a large pitcher, combine the fruit and 1 rosemary spring.
- Pour in the wine and apple brandy.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill for 1 – 24 hours.
- When are are ready to serve add the club soda to the pitcher.
- Fill glasses with ice, pour the sangria into your glass, garnish with the rosemary springs and enjoy!
With the holiday season coming up, these glasses would be great to have. They look expensive, but relieve you of any worries that your guests— or kids— will break or drop them. You can purchase TaZa! Stemless Wine Glasses on Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.