Imagine 25 of the best chefs from the far corners of New England under one roof! Don’t miss this incredible gastronomic adventure in food, wine, and craft beer! The Chef’s Gala Reception is an elegant evening with 25 unique stations showcasing cuisine of local chefs/restaurants paired perfectly with selected wine and a few select craft beers from 25 featured artisans. Meet and mingle with your favorite chefs, and discover new favorite restaurants. Learn about the magic of pairing various dishes with the perfect wine to enhance flavor, and your experience.
Taste of WGBH Chef’s Gala, part of the third annual Food & Wine Festival, taking place on Thursday, September 11 from 7-11pm at the WGBH studios in Brighton, MA.
This year’s Chef’s Gala menu is bigger and better than ever! Guests have the opportunity to sample small plates prepared by 25 of the region’s best chefs, and sip more than 20 delicious wines from around the globe. For complete details on the Chef’s Gala and the whole roster of festival events, visit www.wgbh.org/festival.
Tickets: general admission: $150 $120 Gluten Free Boston Girl readers can use the promo code FOODBLOG to save 20% off the ticket price. To purchase tickets click here.
Food & Wine Festival
Thurs. Sept. 11- Sun. Sept. 14
- Chef’s Gala Reception Thursday, September 11, 2014
- The Artisan Taste, Saturday, September 13, 2014
Two Sessions: 1pm-3:30pm and 5pm-7:30pmTickets for one 2 1/2 hour session: $50 for members and $60 for non-members
Located in back WGBH visitor parking lot
Experience a wide variety of artisanal foods featuring New England’s renowned restaurants, chefs, and local producers.
- Exhibitor tables featuring more than 100 wines from around the world, local food purveyors, and local fare.
- Clarke Sub-Zero Wolf Celebrity Cooking Stage to include two chef demonstrations during each two and a half hour session.
- Interactive displays and sponsor activations and entertainment will be included on the stage between each of the cooking demonstrations
3. Farmer’s Market Sat. 9/13 11am-5:30pm and Sun. 9/14 10am-3pm FREE event, open to the general public. Will feature 15-20 farmers/vendors with a wide assortment of fresh produce, spices, herbs, and baked goods. Check the website for updates in the coming weeks ahead with a complete list of participating vendors
4. Brunch Bar, Sunday, September 14, 11am-1:30pm Tickets: $40 for members and $45 for non-members: Have Sunday Brunch at the Brunch Bar with more than 100 different restaurants, artisan food producers, craft breweries and wines serving up sumptuous tasting-sized portions of foods from the exotic to down-home. The event features live chef demos, live music and an unbeatable way to travel New England in the span of a couple hours.