Hilary’s is the creator of convenient and culinary foods that are made from real ingredients and are free from common allergens. Hilary’s is a B Corporation certified food manufacturing company dedicated to nourishing our bodies and the environment. They only use thoughtfully researched, organic and non-GMO ingredients. The products we offer are easy to prepare at home, and undeniably delicious. It’s eating well made easy.
I am sure you have tried – or at least heard of – Hilary’s gluten free products at some point (including my post a few months ago about their Millet Medleys.) Today I want to talk to you about Hilary’s Veggie Burgers. I LOVE these burgers and my husband and I eat them for dinner at least twice per month. Veggie Burgers are available in a variety of styles:
- World’s Best Veggie Burger (original)
- Adzuki Bean Burger
- Hemp & Greens Burger
- Root Veggie Burger
- Black Rice Veggie Burger
- Spicy Thai Veggie Burger
- Curry Veggie Burger
- Kimchi Veggie Burger
I’ve tried a number of Hilary’s burgers and I have to say my favorites include the original, Adzuki burger and Root Veggie Burger. Veggie burgers are perfect for those nights that you need protein but don’t want meat. They are also super easy and quick to make, and make for the perfect busy weeknight meal.
Every product meets the following standards:
- Convenient. foods for people who care about what they eat while living their busy lives.
- Clean. certified organic ingredients are real food, minimally processed and as close to their natural state as possible.
- Free-from. all products are all gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, corn-free and nut-free.
- Sustainable. Hilary’s considers long-term sustainability in their business practices. They care about the health of customers, employees and ecosystem.
- Yummy. If it doesn’t taste good, why even bother?
Have you tried Hilary’s Veggie Burgers? What is your favorite kind?
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I was not paid to write this review.