1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons butter, melted
3 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoons raspberry extract
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Preheat Oven to 350F. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan
2. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a large bowl, mix sugar, butter, yogurt, chocolate, eggs, water, vanilla and raspberry extract until smooth.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well.
5. Add in nuts or chocolate chips (optional).
6. Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
7. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until wooden toothpick comes out slightly sticky.
8. Cool for five minutes then remove from pan. Cool completely before cutting.