Hemplify is a drinkable vitality supplement containing hemp extract. Unlike hemp seed, hemp heart, hemp products and other common hemp products, hemp extract is made from the stalk of industrial hemp. This extract contains a broad spectrum of non-psychoactive terpenes, essential oils and other phytoconstituents. This supplement is also infused with 9 vitamins, electrolyte potassium and omega 3.
Hemplify is a great-tasting, all-natural CBD drink that’s made with patented micellization technology to enhance absorption into the bloodstream. Hemplify takes also one of the first cannabinoid drinks to be sugar-free, natural, vegan, non-GMO and gluten free. The product comes in two flavors ? tropical and berry ? and all batches are third-party tested for cannabinoid content and for full FDA compliance.
- 9-12x the electrolyte potassium of leading sports drinks
- Made from the stalk of European industrial hemp, which contains a bouquet of terpenes, essential oils and phytoconstituents
- 100% Vitamins B12, C and D, and excellent sources of Vitamins A, B1 (Thiamin), B3 (Niacin), Pantothenic acid (B5), B6 and E
- 200mg Omega 3 fatty acids
- Sugar-Free (Sweetened with Monk Fruit, Stevia, Xylitol and Glycerin)
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
Currently, Hemplify is available online throughout the continental USA and in select stores in California and Nevada. They are working to build their distribution and store announcements can be found on their Twitter feed, @drinkhemplify.
25% OFF + Free Shipping on all order of Hemplify with promo code HOLIDAYHEMP25).
- Buy one or more 6, 12 or 24-packs until midnight on Friday December 16 and save 25% off regular online price, plus get free FedEx Ground shipping anywhere in the continental USA!
- use code HOLIDAYHEMP25 at checkout. ORDER BY February 16 FOR DELIVERY BY DEC. 24!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by GO VEGGIE® through their partnership with BzzAgent. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I was not paid to write this review.