It’s the 27th day of Celiac Awareness Month and I am celebrating with some delicious flavors and Asian recipes that can replace take out any night of the week!
WORLDFOODS is a pioneer in the Fusion and Asian food industry with a range of easy and convenient sauces that are 100% natural, gluten free, trans fat free and allergen free.
Each WORLDFOODS product is developed from local blends using 100% natural ingredients, traditional herbs and spices. They offer a range of fusion flavors whether you are a Chef or a busy homemaker; with a range of Asian sauces from Thailand, Malaysia, China and India.
WORLDFOODS brings the comfort home with tasty, healthy and authentic home cooked meals, and helps reduce the amount of time you need to spend in the kitchen. Made with 100% natural ingredients and manufactured using hi-tech production methods guarantees the freshest quality in every bottle. A complete range of easy to use yet economical priced sauces carefully blended to give to you to experiment culinary creativity without the hassle of understanding and putting together an endless list of oriental herbs and spices.
WORLDFOODS produces a range of seven ready-made sauces totaling 51 variations in all, including; dipping sauces, pastes, noodle sauces, stir-fry, cooking sauces, marinades, chutneys and salad dressings. They never use preservatives or artificial flavorings, and ALL products are allergen free, trans fat free and GLUTEN FREE. WORLDFOODS range of “clean” products are suitable for vegetarians, vegans, and celiacs, and will tantalize your taste buds.
I recently had the chance to try a few of their products and I was blown away with the freshness and flavor of each one. Jeremy said both meals I made tasted like take out. (I’m patting myself on the back.) I do have to say, he is right; the food tasted just how you would expect a curry dish to taste when ordering at an Asian restaurant.
Thai Green Curry Paste
A mild spicy paste with green chillies, authentic Thai coriander, lemon grass and other authentic spices. Perfect for preparing a quick and authentic Thai Green Curry with chicken and vegetables.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 can Lite Coconut Milk
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 jar WORLDFOODS Green Curry Paste
- 2 cups chopped vegetables, such as white potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots and green beans
- 3/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Jasmine Rice
- Heat oil in a medium to large saucepan over medium high heat and saute onion 3-5 minutes.
- Mix in coconut milk, stock, soy sauce and green curry paste and brown sugar in medium. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add in vegetables and chicken; simmer 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- SERVE over cooked Jasmine Rice.
Thai Masaman Curry Cooking Sauce
A mild heat Thai-Muslim influenced curry with the sweetness of coconut milk and tangy notes of tamarind. Its unique taste and mild spice renders this curry a favorite among many.
What’s so great about the cooking sauces is all you have to do is simply add meat, seafood or vegetables to the sauce for a complete meal in minutes!
- 1 jar (340g) of WORLDFOODS Thai Masaman Curry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or frying pan and sauté boneless chicken breast for 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Add WORLDFOODS Thai Masaman Curry Sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer over low to medium heat for 15 -20 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with Thai fragrant rice or noodles.
- I also added carrots and green beans to this dish in step two.
Both products I tried are mild. This is indicated on each bottle with a red pepper. One pepper = mild, Three peppers = HOT. I also received two HOT sauces, but I found the mild to be a little spicy so I am staying away from those!
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I was not paid to write this review.